What Do We Offer?
- Multi-Year Guarantee Annuities (a.k.a. Fixed Percentage Annuities)
- Equity Indexed Annuities
- Single-Premium Immediate Annuities (SPIA’s)
Why are Annuities important?
- SPIA’s – provide income with many guaranteed payout options, including life options that can’t be outlived.
- Growth – Fixed annuities provide peace of mind for stable, long-term growth. Multi-Year Guarantee Annuities provide guaranteed annual percentage rates, while Equity Indexed Annuities determine the annual percentage yield within your annuity by referencing indexes such as the S&P 500.
- Safety against market downturn – All fixed annuities guarantee that your initial principal and previous years’ growth will never be lost.
- Protection against law suits – There are a few states, such as Florida and Texas, that have laws in place where annuities can provide protection from creditors and frivolous lawsuits. The poster-child example of this protection is O.J. Simpson, who was reported to have lived on money he had in annuities after the civil judgment against him in 1994.
- Tax-Deferred Growth – Just like 401K’s and Traditional IRA’s, growth within annuities is tax-deferred. This means that growth is not visible to the IRS, and is not taxable until it is removed from the annuity contract. This tax-deferred strategy yields higher returns as compared to taxable investments offering the same percentage rate.
How to Get Started:
- Contact Us to complete a needs assessment
- Discuss income, assets, risk tolerance, liquidity of existing money, and planning for Long Term Care
- This conversation will help to determine whether an annuity is the most suitable vehicle to accomplish the client’s goals, and
- Will give us enough information to properly choose the annuity with the right guarantees and features to accomplish your goals
- Fill out an application