Life insurance can be more than just a funeral expense fund. With options for college or retirement savings, paying for long term care needs, or leaving a gift for a loved one or charity, life insurance can cover so many needs. For those reasons, we offer a variety of options including:
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
Why it’s important?
Planning for the future can be challenging. No one has a crystal ball, and trying to plan for every possible outcome is impossible. Using the flexibility of a custom designed life insurance plan can help alleviate some concerns we all face.
- You are concerned with how to fund potential expenses later in life from nursing home care. A life insurance policy can be used to fund these services.
- You are worried about your family making ends meet after your passing. A life policy can create a tax-free benefit for your loved ones.
- Your children or grandchildren will eventually want to attend college. You can plan today for those expenses, and if they opt out of college there is no penalty to use the funds for other expenses.
Did You Know?
Stable cash value growth within life insurance provides access to money when life throws you a curveball. This can be accessed in a lump-sum, or structured as a tax-free supplement to your retirement income.
Life insurance is no longer just about dying, it’s about living! Many policies allow tax-free access to your death benefit while alive for long-term care (even at home), critical illness, and other issues that require additional financial assistance as you age.
Life insurance means:
- Stable cash value growth
- Tax-leveraged benefits
- Estate preservation
- Money for beneficiaries to be able to maintain quality of life
- And of course, Final Expenses
How to get started?
Getting started means taking a critical look at where you are, and where you want to go in the future. What needs do you know will be coming, and what do you want to protect against? Don’t worry! You don’t have to do this alone. We are here to help you answer these tough questions, and find the solutions you are looking for.
Contact us to start the process.
Try out our life insurance needs calculator to get an idea of your possible rates.
Once we choose the type of life insurance that fits those needs the process is simple:
- Fill out an application
- Take a quick exam (usually)