What Do We Offer?
We offer a way for you to retain the employees you currently have and recruit additional, highly qualified employees. “The number of employees who agree that benefits are a “very important reason” they joined or stayed with a company has risen significantly, according to MetLife 12th Annual US Employee survey.”
- Health, life, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, workplace benefits, and administrative and compliance services (Health Savings Accounts, Section 125 Cafeteria Plans, ERISA Compliance, etc.)
Why it’s important?
Acquisition and retention of quality employees
- With health insurance, employees feel more secure knowing they can pay medical expenses, especially in an emergency. That peace of mind can mean more focused and loyal employees
- Employer contributions reduce the cost of insurance for the employee
- Employee contributions to their group insurance is paid pre-tax, which reduces their overall tax liability and increases take-home pay
- Providing access to better insurance plans/coverage that are not available to be purchased privately
Reduced taxes for the employer
- Paying employees with benefits, rather than pay, saves 7.65% on payroll taxes
- Employee contributions are also pre-tax, which is a savings to the employer as well
- Employers can deduct 100 percent of their employees’ health insurance contributions as a business expense. If the business is incorporated, the business owner’s own insurance costs are also deductible to the company